Addressable led's not working with VPX 64

mazzaneo

Hi Guys,

I have everything working great with VPX 64, I have followed all the instructions as outlined here: https://github.com/vpinball/b2s-backglass/wiki/64bit-VPX-Pincab-Setup-Guide however, I cannot get the LED's to work in 64 bit VPX (everything works great on 32 bit)

I noticed this little passage in the instructions:-

'If you use MX LEDs, you will need to update the paths defined in your GlobalConfig_B2SServer.xml files, specifically the path defined in the tag.'

Could this be it? And if so, can you please give me instructions as to what to do. I don't understand what this is trying to tell me.

Thanks in advance.

Mario

26 minutes ago, mazzaneo said:

Hi Guys,

I have everything working great with VPX 64, I have followed all the instructions as outlined here: https://github.com/vpinball/b2s-backglass/wiki/64bit-VPX-Pincab-Setup-Guide however, I cannot get the LED's to work in 64 bit VPX (everything works great on 32 bit)

I noticed this little passage in the instructions:-

'If you use MX LEDs, you will need to update the paths defined in your GlobalConfig_B2SServer.xml files, specifically the path defined in the tag.'

Could this be it? And if so, can you please give me instructions as to what to do. I don't understand what this is trying to tell me.

Thanks in advance.

Mario

In the new 64 DirectOutput-x64\Config folder find that file make sure the path match where that file is

That’s the thing you see,

I don’t know what path they are referring to.

I have duplicated the files from directoutput to directoutput64 including GlobalConfig_B2SServer.xml.

is it referring to a path specifically in the xml file itself? Can you maybe show me what you did? 

6 hours ago, mazzaneo said:

That’s the thing you see,

I don’t know what path they are referring to.

I have duplicated the files from directoutput to directoutput64 including GlobalConfig_B2SServer.xml.

is it referring to a path specifically in the xml file itself? Can you maybe show me what you did? 

I just checked my setup
it turns out I never change anything in those files and everything works
So I'm not sure what's going on with your set up

8 hours ago, outhere said:

I just checked my setup
it turns out I never change anything in those files and everything works
So I'm not sure what's going on with your set up

It’s a mystery.

maybe it’s the version I’m using

• 7 months later...