Vpin builders that ship to the US

Cross posting from another forum per a recommendation:

I’m in the market for a custom built vpin. The most notable builders that ship to and/or operate in the US, that I could find, are:  *** ADMIN REMOVED *** 

The Ultra VP is super pricey, and I also don’t think I need a 49” playfield, 43” is perfectly fine; It does have all the bells and whistles I’m looking for though. *** ADMIN REMOVED ***  has a Premium model that looks to be the best build you can buy today, the lower price point offsets the delivery fee, however, they have a 12+ month lead time for their builds.*** ADMIN REMOVED ***  looks like a great value for your money, but not sure the lead times and build quality. 

Anyway, can anyone else recommend a reputable builder? Any thoughts on the ones I mentioned? Priority for me would be real cabinet size (e.g. wide body), real parts (legs, rails, lockdown bar), I like the recessed/lowered playfield behind tempered glass,  24” or  larger back glass, real DMD, 6-10 solenoids, plunger, digital nudge, SSF (undecided on how much is necessary), and, lastly, a lead time of less than 12 months if reasonable. I don’t care much for addressable lights, under cabinet lights, LED matrix, but might be able to be convinced of their value. 

I’d appreciate any thoughts, comments, or recommendations.

+1 for Labarcades . All the other sellers who you mentioned hurt the community by including software and tables they don't own The rights 2 .and I am sure are only around to make a quick buck. Also labs stands behind their products down the road. Will not leave you in the cold with support and poor quality components.