Pin2Dmd Dump files

• Content Provider
16 hours ago, yobrewster said:

I'm testing a new program I'm developing and am in need of a few txt dump files for testing.  Can anybody point me in the right direction as to where I can find some?

If you need anything specific let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2023 at 4:41 AM, Terranigma said:

If you need anything specific let me know.

I just starting running tests with DMD dump files provided by others and notice the use of characters within DMD files.  Is there any info on which color which character should represent or is this simply dependent on the game itself?

Also, while my program is working great with 128x32 files, it seems there are also other file formats available like 256x64 , 128x16, and 192x64).   Is there a list somewhere that shows which size of DMD resolution is used per game?

On 6/2/2023 at 9:49 PM, yobrewster said:

I just starting running tests with DMD dump files provided by others and notice the use of characters within DMD files.  Is there any info on which color which character should represent or is this simply dependent on the game itself?

Also, while my program is working great with 128x32 files, it seems there are also other file formats available like 256x64 , 128x16, and 192x64).   Is there a list somewhere that shows which size of DMD resolution is used per game?

Data East = 128x16

https://www.bostonpinballcompany.com/Data_East_Displays.htm

Sega = 192x64
-Maverick
-Mary Shelleys Frankenstein
-Batman Forever
-Baywatch