Files now released in New files section (overlays)

Vecna

• Vecna changed the title to That BGM is a pain in the ass
  • Content Provider
On 5/18/2023 at 11:21 AM, TheBackglassGuy said:

Hello community, over the last 2 weeks I've written and not got very many replies in terms of media, help, or anything really. It's OK because I'm self sustaining and don't need the answers.

I'm here to help the comminty with some media for popper but like any new guy I need some direction in terms of what people need. I was going to release content just for vip contributors but then realised you have other contributors in lower tiers so that's quiet unfair. My content is not authentic as one user stated So he doesn't really want it.

So I wanna help make this content such Were people want to use it. I was going to make some popperthemes. For the tables. Full sets of themes. So a back to the future, playfield, glass, topper and dmd Full. Or whatever people need. I've made 200+ glasses that hopefully is helping somebody with theme glasses in there also. I'm not here to get your acknowledgment or friendship, I'm here because its a cool place to be if you like the hobby And can helo some people out.

But I thought I could contribute for everyone, given that over the last few months, years, the hobby may have soured with things i come here and thought i could provide something. I'm more of an optimistic and opened minded. I'm not in the cool pinball wizards area, and I don't wanna be because i find if you know to much it doesnt leave to much room to be too creative . But I do want to help you all. So if there is anything I can do for this community please ask. If not just inbox anytime if you require a certain request for some art. I will drop some themes soon in my MEDIA ASSIGMENTS GOOGLE DRIVE. the reason it's on Google drive to save server, and space here and if this site every goes down. Just save my Google drive link and you will have some art. I know I went off the tits at people when I joined. Probably passion, maybe stupid rant. But this hobby is quiet fantastic and everybody just needs to be a bit more brotherly to one another and drop the ego and contribute to server and admin for efforts. Because we already lost a few sites and keeping the ones people have going is the way forward. 

Tell me what you like an I can see what I can do for your cabinet

It will be a public release for any work done as im not feeding just 1 person. Everybody eats.

BGM.

Why not start a post in the Frontend & Support Files section?

https://vpuniverse.com/forums/forum/130-front-end-support-files-new-releases/

That way your wheels will be easier to find for people looking for wheels for a frontend, as this VPU General Discussion section usually has a new post every day, and covers a wide variety of topics, and will push your post out of view.

(Not many people will search the VPU General Discussion topic for wheels for a frontend.)

Thanks for wanting to help contribute to the community.

All contributions are appreciated, no matter how big or small!

Look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Have a great weekend.

• Vecna changed the title to Files now released in New files section (overlays)