double click starts empty editor

After a total loss of my mainboard I am happy to get VPX back. I am on a fresh Windows 11 and my complete installation is at the same place as before, so I only had to register the components to get everything working again. Puhh!!
I tried "open with" to connect a *.vpx file to my VPinballX.exe - but - If I double click on a table file, the editor opens empty and does not load the table file. I have to open the table with file/open.

The other Problem is with right click. ( I hate Windows 11) On my old windows, which is dead, I could right click on a table and chose edit or open.
Can anyone help me to get these functions back?

Ok, I double checked the entrys, I got no mistake. Have the same settings now - with my path. - But there is no edit with right click and double click still opens the empty editor.
My Frontend opens tables without problems. (PinballY) No Idea what the problem is. I hate Windows 11.

36 minutes ago, Tikimaster said:

Ok, I double checked the entrys, I got no mistake. Have the same settings now - with my path. - But there is no edit with right click and double click still opens the empty editor.
My Frontend opens tables without problems. (PinballY) No Idea what the problem is. I hate Windows 11.

did you already associate vpx files with vpinballx.exe? 

I made a backup of vpin folder. Then installed 10.7.2 with installer and copied back all files from backup. Now it works. Puhh.
But: I have different entries. I post them here, maybe someone other can use this info:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Applications\VPinballX.exe]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Applications\VPinballX.exe\shell]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Applications\VPinballX.exe\shell\edit]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Applications\VPinballX.exe\shell\edit\command]
@="\"D:\\Visual Pinball\\VPinballX.exe\" -edit \"%1\""

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Applications\VPinballX.exe\shell\edit POV]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Applications\VPinballX.exe\shell\edit POV\command]
@="\"D:\\Visual Pinball\\VPinballX.exe\" -PovEdit \"%1\""

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Applications\VPinballX.exe\shell\open]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Applications\VPinballX.exe\shell\open\command]
@="\"D:\\Visual Pinball\\VPinballX.exe\" -ExtMinimized -play \"%1\""

Edited by Tikimaster