B2S not quitting when exiting a vpx table in Lunchbox

22 hours ago, 80sRkadeguy70 said:

Hello all,

I'm using Launchbox for my single screen multi-cade and for some reason, the b2s on some of my VPX tables won't quit when exiting a table in Launchbox. They exit fine outside of Launchbox. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

I posted about the same situation with the Goonies a while back. I cant say it will solve it for you but worth having a look

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/7819-the-goonies-never-say-die-pinball-vpw/?do=findComment&comment=29025

18 hours ago, Cliffy said:

I posted about the same situation with the Goonies a while back. I cant say it will solve it for you but worth having a look

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/7819-the-goonies-never-say-die-pinball-vpw/?do=findComment&comment=29025

Thank you for the link Cliffy. I appreciate it.  I have  If B2SOn Then Controller.Stop in the table1_exit section of the script, but for some reason, it doesn't stop the b2s. 

3 hours ago, 80sRkadeguy70 said:

Thank you for the link Cliffy. I appreciate it.  I have  If B2SOn Then Controller.Stop in the table1_exit section of the script, but for some reason, it doesn't stop the b2s. 

might have to add a delay in closing in launchbox. Sorry I'm not sure how but search launchbox forums and sure you'll find it

5 hours ago, Cliffy said:

might have to add a delay in closing in launchbox. Sorry I'm not sure how but search launchbox forums and sure you'll find it

Thanks for trying Cliffy. I appreciate it.

I looked on the Launchbox forums and the Facebook page, but no luck.

• Content Provider
12 hours ago, 80sRkadeguy70 said:

Have you tried just adding Controller.Stop to the Exit Sub in table script? (Without the If B2SOn Then)