Lack of updates - real life on-goings

• Administrators

First off... I'd like to apologize for the lack of updates to the site lately.  I've been meaning to get the new home page created and added, but I've run into real life issues.  My apartment complex told me that they were not renewing my lease as they want to refurbish my unit. If I'm not out they will start charging $400+ more for month to month until I am out. That additional amount is NOT worth it for my little one bedroom apartment. So, I have to be packed and out by June 1.  I've been packing boxes since I found out that I was going to have to move... My main computer is already packed and I'm mainly working off of my SteamDeck for now.  This is why there has been a lack of updates and blank homepage...  Over the next couple weeks I'll have very limited access to the site.  I'm not quite sure where I'm going to be living just yet, but I will hopefully have something lined up this week.

As soon as I get situated; I do have plans to move VPU to a new dedicated server in a new datacenter.  My current internet speeds can't handle the files that I need to move around, but changes will be coming soon to the site.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...