Help finding tables represented in collage on backbox

Hello to everyone. I was hoping to pick the brain of this very knowledgeable community and see if I can get some help locating a couple tables. I recently obtained and upgraded a virtual pin cab and one of the upgrades was a backbox which came decorated with a "Gottlieb collage". I feel like in order for my cabinet to sport this artwork, it should at least contain the table that corresponds to each item represented. I've managed to locate tables for each item in the collage with the exception of 2 of them. I've circled them in my snapshot. Any help in determining the last two would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all that I've previously communicated with in these forums for being an amazing group of people. 

Capture.PNG

Edited by hatchlof

• Content Provider

The lower is from Zaccaria's "Pool Champion".  The upper is on the tip of my tongue...

Also, dunno why they called it a "Gottlieb" collage when most of them are Bally/Williams...

8 minutes ago, JasonDH said:

The upper one is from Ballys Party Zone.

Hah, that's too funny! I had this table already but because the image was mirrored I never connected the dots. Also I steer clear of Party Zone often because I feel like the background music is horrendous. It'd be great to see someone do an altsounds for it. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Wylte said:

The lower is from Zaccaria's "Pool Champion".  The upper is on the tip of my tongue...

Also, dunno why they called it a "Gottlieb" collage when most of them are Bally/Williams...

I was thinking the same about it which is why I put what they called it in quotations. Wow, I would have never figured this one out. I've flipped through so many tables even searching for "pool table themed pinball" and never turned this one up. Thanks a ton!

Edited by hatchlof