Iflipper

Say hello to the iFlipper

148866-i.jpg

Specially designed to take your fruit branded tablet and make those pinball simulators feel real.

We tried it out with buttons are decided on the default model to not install them. We found that game play and the natural position of your hands just works perfectly with the tablet. We can as highlighted below add a bluetooth encoder and buttons if you so choose.

The iFlipper is custom designed by XtremePinball to be as close as possible to the proportions of a real pinball cabinet. The iFlipper is CNC cut and assembled right here at XtremePinball.

Other models designed around other tablets are available by special order.

Base unit comes preassembled and finished with custom artwork ready for you to drop your fruity tablet in place and start playing.

custom options are available on request at additional cost such as:

custom speaker/dmd panels

custom decal installation

speaker installation

bluetooth keyboard encoder and buttons

Drop us a line to discuss any customization.

Currently all iflipper are being made to order, so please allow 1-2 week lead time.

Picture shown is of the prototype for illustration purposes only.

you can order online at the webstore

http://www.xtremepinball.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=85&products_id=208

Looks great! Have you considered a bezel to go over the screen to hide the white of the iPad?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Yup it's in the works, not such an issue with the black model, also would need various sizes for other tablets.

WWW.Xtremepinball.com

Nice job! Is that a working DMD?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish, none of the software out has that ability as yet, but you could create something to emulate the look of a DMd and display it on a small LCD screen placed behind it, much like they do with the little Tron cab mod on the real Tron pin.

WWW.Xtremepinball.com

Archived