Help with Future Pinball tables shifted down

lkamons

I am hoping that someone can answer this.  I am relatively new to Vpin.  I have gotten the hang of Pinup Popper and Visual Pinball X extremely quickly.  I have successfully downloaded and installed about 70 VPX games.  I wanted to start to fool around with Future Pinball and can't seem to figure it out.

Most of the games that I have installed are shifted down about 2 or 3 inches.  Please see the attached pictures.  For the ones skewed, I have annotated them in YELLOW.

That said, RetroFlair looks fine as per the attached.

I am running 1.9.1.20091231 of Future Pinball.

My question is, how can I fix the shifted down games OR download versions that work. 

Based on my reading, it would seem that the shifted down games are "old".  Where Visual Pinball changes extensions with versions VP8 VP9 VPX it is easy to find a game that will just work.  Out of the 70 VPX games, only a few I couldn't get to work. 

So, what can I do to get games that work?  I am happy to fix them if it is relatively easy as a script change or select all in the editor and move things up.

That said, I would need a good explaination.

I don't want to give up on FP and need an assist.

One other thing, I do NOT want to download PUP PACKS.  I just want to play pinball, I don't need 500MB of stuff when all that I want is the game.  the Pup packs are way too bloated for my taste.

Thanks in advance!

Shifted down 1.jpg

Shifted down 2.jpg

retro1.jpg

retro2.jpg

retro3.jpg

• Content Provider

FP tables don't have a POV built into the table itself. The POV is saved to the table's BAM cfg file. (which is why PinEvent V2 tables look correct, if you install their cfg files). Again, its a different app which works differently than VPX. So you need to understand how it works to best use it.

You need to setup the pov yourself for the problem tables. While playing the table, open the BAM menu ~ or Q), then find your way to the Table settings. Here, you can adjust the position, size, angle, etc for the table. then close the BAM menu (~ or Q). The settings are automtically saved to the table's cfg file in the BAM \ CFG folder.

You can see an example here at 50:55: