[New PuP-Pack Alert]Child's Play Table V1.0 & PupPack 1.0

Child's Play Table V1.0 & PupPack 1.0

You know what they say. You just can't keep a good guy down. 

I have a lot of people to thank for contributing to this pup and table (hopefully i'm not forgetting anyone). 

A big thanks to Hursty for orginally re-skinning this table. Many thanks to Joe Picasso for helping upgrade the artwork and the backglass. Thanks to JP Salas for adding the multiball option (to help spice up the table a bit:)). PinballFan2018 for adding the PuPDMD option. Hawkeyez88 for helping with some of these fun EM table pup triggers. Chucky for backglass coding. Harlan for the default backglass animation. Andrew Walsh for additional animation. Smaug for testing; and Petri Renbro for the attract intro video. 

Just place the Fast_Draw_1975 folder inside your PUPVideos folder. 

There are four PUP options. DMD & Topper on backglass. DMD (no topper) on backglass. FullDMD regular and FullDMD with toppers. Just run the Bat file you want inside the PupPack folder. 

Also included, a sick looking b2s created by Joe Picasso and Chucky. 

In case you have any issues with the direct download. https://mega.nz/file/5JMECSKZ#a4jj3_N7JowI912jvhb68hI9Fvaskn3xOkClsUYcgGY

I hope you like. 

Enjoy:)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi i love this table but i cant seem to figure out how to get the score / dmd going the pup works and so does the table i just cant see the dmd

thanks

never mind this is now fixed   sorry (noob error) i am still learning.  love this table

Edited by BigPickles