Get an “Invalid floating point operation in PinUPmenu.exe” when starting up Popper”

GzStation

Hi guys! I need a little help for this one please!

When i start PinUPmenu.exe and my ZebsBoards Plunger V2 plugged ini have this error : nvalid floating point operation in PinUPmenu.exe. ... i need to unplug the USB cable of the Plunger V2, start PinUPmenu.exe wait few secondes and plug it back. Then everything work as expected. There is no button always open. I've try many thing... I think all is left is to sacrifice a chicken or a goat.

If someone have any idea about it other idea about it or suggest any other animal... I'm here to read you!

Thank you verry much.

I Found this information but it is not as usefull as i wanted:

Get an “Invalid floating point operation in PinUPmenu.exe” when starting up Popper”

That error can happen if you have a stuck button. Disconnect all of your controllers and see if error goes away…if it does then one of your controllers has something ‘closed’ or always pressed.

If it happens randomly on startup, then you need to put a timeout of a few seconds before running popper as the controller maybe not ‘active’ when popper starts.

Edited by GzStation
Needed a little nicer introduction