VPU Login Error

Drybonz

Hey guys… Im getting an error when trying to login to VPU today.  It’s “request header fields too large”.  Anyone else getting this, or maybe it’s a known problem?  If not, any help with fixing this is appreciated.  Thanks. 

I apologize... I see that there is a site problem reporting section I should have posted this in.

I read that deleting cookies for the site might fix this, and, although that sounds like a generic suggestion, it seems it may have worked.  For the time being I'm able to use the site again, although some weird other details, like boxes replacing icons and "scroll up" boxes in the files section not sized up properly, but I think that is another story.

Thank you for bearing with me.

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Drybonz said:

Hey guys… Im getting an error when trying to login to VPU today.  It’s “request header fields too large”.  Anyone else getting this, or maybe it’s a known problem?  If not, any help with fixing this is appreciated.  Thanks. 

This is a browser cache issue.  This can be fixed by clearing browser cache and cookies.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to mention this has happened three more times since I originally posted about it.  Having to delete cookies for the site each time.  This is the only site on which I have ever experienced this.