Can't get the flippers to work

Sorry, I selected 'support' from the table download page and wrongly assumed it would post under the table comments.

The table is 'Dark Princess' . I have followed the steps to use 64bit and I don't have any issues with other tables (apart from Cactus Canyon Continued, but that was giving me grief before the upgrade.) As posted, Dark Princess loads without error and I can launch the balls,  but the flippers are dead. I have looked in the script, as usually this sort of issue is the SolenoidOn setting - I don't have DOF installed BTW.

36 minutes ago, m693663 said:

Sorry, I selected 'support' from the table download page and wrongly assumed it would post under the table comments.

The table is 'Dark Princess' . I have followed the steps to use 64bit and I don't have any issues with other tables (apart from Cactus Canyon Continued, but that was giving me grief before the upgrade.) As posted, Dark Princess loads without error and I can launch the balls,  but the flippers are dead. I have looked in the script, as usually this sort of issue is the SolenoidOn setting - I don't have DOF installed BTW.

Is it working in 32 Bit (x86)

42 minutes ago, m693663 said:

Tested in 32 & 64 Bit Working in both