Doflinx Missing

djimpulsion

Baller installer here up and running, DOF functional fully in vpx with multiple led strips configured. My issue is with no led activity within popper itself. Upon further investigation, it seems doflinx is missing entirely from my baller install. Is there anyway to install doflinx without having to uninstall and reinstall baller? Is there a Standalone solution or a drag and drop solution to adding it to my current setup? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

15 minutes ago, djimpulsion said:

Baller installer here up and running, DOF functional fully in vpx with multiple led strips configured. My issue is with no led activity within popper itself. Upon further investigation, it seems doflinx is missing entirely from my baller install. Is there anyway to install doflinx without having to uninstall and reinstall baller? Is there a Standalone solution or a drag and drop solution to adding it to my current setup? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Popper uses DOF Not DOFlinx
Did you trun it on is Popper?
https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=baller_installer#what_is_and_what_isn_t_installed

• 4 weeks later...

In your directoutput directory you have a registerdirectoutputcom.register file. Run it as administrator. This is essential for getting it to work

I can neither get dof to work in popper for my latest build whatever I do. uac on off. Register uac. remove it. Register com object. Make sure script options in popper is correct. E.t.c nothing of this works for me. Dof works everywhere except popper. Popper doctor doesnt help me either. Dead as a fish. I wish popper would call dof in the same way as others do. By directly reading the directoutput directory. Or use doflinx. I believe this would help a lot of us with finicky windows settings ( Which a guess is the culprit of all the fails a lot of us has).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Popper, DOFLinx and FP PinEvent tables all call the DOF com object directly. VPX is the only thing that doesn't, as it calls DOF through a B2S Server plug-in.

For many people.... this fixed their issues.

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=dof_registry&s[]=dof

The problem comes from something in your Windows setup / install that is incorrect.... or there is an Admin / security restriction messing things up. Many people have Windows installations that have removed vital components that affect DOF. For example... anyone with Windows Ghost Spectre Super Lite installs will have problems with DOF on Popper and FP PinEvent tables (because those Windows installs have removed vital components / settings needed for proper DOF support). People with Windows Ghost Spectre Compact don't have any problems with DOF (as these installs didn't remove as many things from Windows).