B2S FullDMD backglass issue

PIPAllah

ebg.thumb.jpg.f678c9c149a5c1809d11a98dea05e4ff.jpgstwbg.thumb.jpg.9710b9871efc73627f7a986f8cde8f89.jpgHello All,

So I've moved on from Pup Packs because I have all the ones that are available at the moment.  I've moved on to the FullDMD backglasses.  Most of the backglasses I have work just fine, however the ones that have the graphical DMDs won't show any information, just a black screen inside the art.  It feels like some kind of setting I'm missing.  The first photo is for a working backglass and the second photo shows the empty DMD.

If anyone has an idea what might be wrong with my system please help.  I can't find any other consistency beyond what is stated above.

Hello All,

So I found a solution.  Not sure if this is optimal but it works.

Apparently FlexDMD takes over control of the DMD screen (something I forgot considering how new I am at this).  The LCD score tables (like the Elvira table pictured above) can show the LCD score right from the rom.  For those tables I have external DMD turned off.  The more graphically enhanced DMDs like the Star Wars Trilogy, Lord of the Rings and TOTAN tables require that you leave the external DMD on.  You simple move the external DMD into the space on the DMD artwork to your liking and BOOM!  You're done.  It will take some adjusting to finally get the external DMD positioned perfectly in the DMD art but you'll get the hang of it.

Hope this helps someone else in the future.

Peace

Precise

stwbgfix.thumb.jpg.53a58074b20ce96f5583859382b7aeaf.jpg

• 4 weeks later...