Pulp Fiction?!?!

jaye

On 3/25/2023 at 7:48 AM, jaye said:

and yet the bond table was out so fast

and yet two different companies, different licensing.

Bond = Stern

Pulp Fiction = Chicago Gaming Company

Imagine you create something worth $1,000's of dollars and you don't even have time to sell it  before someone rips it off. Not Cool.

Research on  LICENSE AGREEMENT and tables. You will get more of an idea on the wait times from various company's/ tables.

Maybe try making one of your own? I'll test it for you lol.👍

Yeah, putting out a virtual build of a table within a year of the physical being released is considered a big no-no... and a likely recipe for a manufacturer to finally come in and tell all of us we don't get to have the toys in that sandbox. Stern could come in and basically take away all the tables with their name on them because people won't leave 007 or Foo Fighters alone. No more AC/DC, no more Star Trek, no more Iron Maiden... And Chicago Gaming could literally come in with Bally Williams about Attack from Mars, Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, etc, that have been in Remake, and have them pulled... or worse, it could convince Bally Williams it was time to also pull the stuff that's licensed for Zen, if not all their catalog.

• Administrators

We need to refrain from re-creating this for a long while.  CGC is pretty aggressive with their IPs and this one being one of their originals, not a remake, I'm sure they will be even moreso. 

Question @Dazz

How is it that this company is allowed to do make and sell?
I noticed the VPinWorkshop in the video ( I clipped :Link Removed )

Is someone in cahoots with them lol?

On Top of that how do they get their tables POV to look so good?
I have reached out to just ask about their POV  a few times and never got a response.

9 hours ago, Spacegoogie said:

Question @Dazz

I noticed the VPinWorkshop in the video ( Link Removed )

I have reached out to just ask about their POV  a few times and never got a response.

That's what I refer to as a Lazy Commercial Pincab Seller... they are NOT in cahoots with anyone in the community, quite the opposite, they're repackaging community content without permission to line their own pockets, hence the Lazy, especially since they also don't seek licensing from the IP holders for their cabinets.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Spacegoogie said:

Question @Dazz

I noticed the VPinWorkshop in the video ( Removed link )

Because they are F***ing idiots... Australian cabinet sellers believe that they don't have to play by rules.  Everything that they do go against the virtual pinball community.