Non-Pup file pup-packs will not show. Please help.

PIPAllah

Hello all,

Been at this new hobbie for about a month now.  I'm new to this but my ALP is working fine along with the DMD mod.  I've become sort of a pup-pack collector (not sure why because I can't watch them while I'm playing, maybe it's the sounds?).  Anywho...... all my pup-packs work except the ones that don't have pup files i.e. ccc, Dirty Harry, Sopranos, Last Action Hero, Frankenstein, etc.  This has me thinking I'm either missing a setting to get those other kind of pup-packs going or I had a bad install of my pinup popper/player.

Everything else works fine....... pup-packs with pup files, both kinds of DMD colorizations, pinup popper, etc.

Please help.  I've been able to correct everything else thus far.

Thanks in advance,

Precise

43 minutes ago, PIPAllah said:

Hello all,

Been at this new hobbie for about a month now.  I'm new to this but my ALP is working fine along with the DMD mod.  I've become sort of a pup-pack collector (not sure why because I can't watch them while I'm playing, maybe it's the sounds?).  Anywho...... all my pup-packs work except the ones that don't have pup files i.e. ccc, Dirty Harry, Sopranos, Last Action Hero, Frankenstein, etc.  This has me thinking I'm either missing a setting to get those other kind of pup-packs going or I had a bad install of my pinup popper/player.

Everything else works fine....... pup-packs with pup files, both kinds of DMD colorizations, pinup popper, etc.

Please help.  I've been able to correct everything else thus far.

Thanks in advance,

Precise

You have to run one of the Bat Files in the puppack

Hello there,

I've run every bat file option on every pup pack that doesn't show.  The only common denominator is that these are pup packs that don't have pup files that I can open in pup pack editor.  When I hit the editthispuppack bat it asks me do I want to create one.  According to nailbuster I don't want to do that with these type pup packs?.

1 hour ago, PIPAllah said:

Hello there,

I've run every bat file option on every pup pack that doesn't show.  The only common denominator is that these are pup packs that don't have pup files that I can open in pup pack editor.  When I hit the editthispuppack bat it asks me do I want to create one.  According to nailbuster I don't want to do that with these type pup packs?.

Post picture of the Dirty Harry puppack folder