Trouble With E Table Versions

Really love how great DOF is and how it has completely stopped any stutter I had with old Ledwiz.ini.  My only trouble now is when I try to run a e version of a table or at least gridiron.  This is the first e version that I have tried and in fact it does fire off leds/contactors fine, but I get this message when I start the table

error.png

Probably something very stupid on my part, but I can't figure it out.  Again it does play fine.

in my tables dir I have

Gridiron_B2S.vpt  and 

Gridiron_B2S.exe

Any ideas?

Seems Like all the exe ones behave the same and the DirectB2s ones work fine.

I have changed the line in the script to set Launch = true   (windows asks for permission to run exe and I allow it (only 1st time pops up)

WOW I love these old EM's with contactors firing off, great job (bent98 I think).

Also why are they called e version tables?

• Content Provider

Yes I cant tell you how to fix. Since this table was an oldschool B2s table and not direct B2s its looking for a directb2s file as well. We need to enable b2s.server in the table script so the DOF plugin will work even though we are still using the .exe to display the backglass..All we need to do is simply hide these error messages at start up.

Open your B2tablesetting.xml file in notepad and look for the first line in the file.

<ShowStartupError>1</ShowStartupError>

Change the 1 to 0 and it wont display that error message.

<ShowStartupError>0</ShowStartupError>

Archived