B2s issues

Truest1

Hue guys i had my Vpx setup working great. For some reason. The b2s exe sees 3 screens now. O only have 2. And not no matter what I do the playing field only shows on screen 1. And so does the back glass. I can move the back glass to my main screen but the playfeild only shows on screen 1. Screen 2 is my 3840 x 2160. And screen 1 is 1920 x 1080. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Maybe any regedit tips to make b2s server see both screens ?? 

Whats your Backglass Server Version? Did you change/update anything?
Is your playfield screen in windows on the left side?

If yes, try something:
backup or rename your screenres.txt
Start Screenresidentifier - you need at least the one from Backglass Server version 1.4.1 - and set your system with it. Save global to get a new fresh screenres.txt
Start again and see what happens.

Edited by Tikimaster

On 3/14/2023 at 5:38 AM, Tikimaster said:

Whats your Backglass Server Version? Did you change/update anything?
Is your playfield screen in windows on the left side?

If yes, try something:
backup or rename your screenres.txt
Start Screenresidentifier - you need at least the one from Backglass Server version 1.4.1 - and set your system with it. Save global to get a new fresh screenres.txt
Start again and see what happens.

i have the new 2.0 backglass server. last night i tries reformatting my pc and a fresh install of windows.

fresh setup of vpx and still same thing. see attache pics no matter what i do playfeild is always behind back glass in screen 1 ( top ).

i can move the back glass to scree 2 ( bottom) but playfeild is always on top screen. 

PXL_20230315_005616738.jpg

PXL_20230315_005627903.jpg

PXL_20230315_005759109.jpg

PXL_20230315_005846169.MP.jpg