[New VPX Alert]Banzai Run (Williams 1988) - PinCabViewVPX MOD (With Playable Backglass - 2/3 screens)

• Content Provider
12 hours ago, miguelcerca said:

Is there a way to change the size and location of the fulldmd? 

I'm running a 3 screen cab, but only want the fulldmd to take up a portion of the screen. 

Thanks

There are some settings in the ini for DMD :

;Let -1 for Auto, 0 to Disable or 1 to Force DirectB2S use (DirectB2S is not needed, if forced you will have to set yourself the table's ".res" file)
UseDirectB2S=-1

;Set 1 if you want the PinCabView DMD display to cover your full DMD Screen area (Only for 3 screens configs)
FullDMDScreen=0

;If you are using only a part of your DMD screen, put here the percentage of the screen used from the top (Only for 3 screens configs, values from 20 to 100)
DMDScreenPercent=100

And

;Only if not displayed as you want, set here the positions and sizes in pixels of your DMD display (let "0" for auto)
DMDPositionX=0
DMDPositionY=0
DMDSizeX=0
DMDSizeY=0

I hope it helps :)

On 6/5/2023 at 8:53 PM, vpdash said:

I'm having some issues with this table, hopefully someone can answer.

The graphics on the playfield are really jagged, very noticeable on are surfaces which are round especially. Are the lines supposed to look smooth?  I've watched others play on youtube and they seemed to look better than mine does (although I'm watching those videos on a smaller screen). I've set the InResLevel to 3, but I see no difference at all in graphics quality at any setting. I've tried running it in 32 and 64 bit, no difference.

Thanks

If you don't use any AA setting by default, you may need to force one for this table in the table's editor (FXAA is the fastest, SMAA is good and most often fast enough, 4x AA is very slow).

:)

• 6 months later...

Hi @Aubrel !

I have a terrible problem with pincabview: I just installed it, and it works fine (incredible work by the way)

...but it broke my system, as well as every other version of vpinball I have.

I found the problem for the standard version and the x64 version, it is the "ReShade.ini" file, which is modified by pincabview, and which gives other versions strange views. Just delete the file to repair.

...But it broke my GL and GLx64 versions of vpinball.

It's really strange, all the textures turn black after a few seconds of launching the tables (all)

I've been searching for the cause for hours without success. (and downgrade and upgrade vpx multiple times)

Can you tell me what changes pincabview may have made to the system?

Anything in the registry?

• Content Provider
On 1/2/2024 at 8:56 PM, M4dd4M said:

Hi @Aubrel !

I have a terrible problem with pincabview: I just installed it, and it works fine (incredible work by the way)

...but it broke my system, as well as every other version of vpinball I have.

I found the problem for the standard version and the x64 version, it is the "ReShade.ini" file, which is modified by pincabview, and which gives other versions strange views. Just delete the file to repair.

...But it broke my GL and GLx64 versions of vpinball.

It's really strange, all the textures turn black after a few seconds of launching the tables (all)

I've been searching for the cause for hours without success. (and downgrade and upgrade vpx multiple times)

Can you tell me what changes pincabview may have made to the system?

Anything in the registry?

Something like that shouldn't happen...

I don't know how it can do something like that.

If you didn't install the package as it should probably the reshade dll can be left in your vpx folder? if it's the case just remove it (d3d9.dll)

I hope you will find the problem :)