One Table Being Used As Two?

Is there a faster easier way?
This is what I got going on, I want to play tables with and without puppacks.  e.g. T2 / T2 No Pup
Been slowly making copies of the tables to be original with no puppacks.
what I do is  make a copy of the table(s), change the table name to something like "Twister No Pup",
Add to VPMAlias.txt, go into the newly named table's script and change the table name to 
match the newly named table. If a color dmd or alt sound file is involved I just make a copy of the game's AlTCOLOR folder / ALTSOUND folder and rename that to match new table. Bam! Done.
I couldn't help but wonder if there was a different way of doing this.

I'm Just having fun tinkering LOL!

3 hours ago, Spacegoogie said:

Is there a faster easier way?
This is what I got going on, I want to play tables with and without puppacks.  e.g. T2 / T2 No Pup
Been slowly making copies of the tables to be original with no puppacks.
what I do is  make a copy of the table(s), change the table name to something like "Twister No Pup",
Add to VPMAlias.txt, go into the newly named table's script and change the table name to 
match the newly named table. If a color dmd or alt sound file is involved I just make a copy of the game's AlTCOLOR folder / ALTSOUND folder and rename that to match new table. Bam! Done.
I couldn't help but wonder if there was a different way of doing this.

I'm Just having fun tinkering LOL!

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=pinup_optional#option_3_dual_boot_puppack_by_default_custom_parameters