Buy, Sell Or Trade With Vpu Classifieds

• 2 years later...
  • Content Provider

suggestion , people should test out their items before posting them and when their about to ship them out , if its a trade then its a trade no hidden lope holes like o I thought your item was this or after receiving the other persons item say o your item is damaged or it has scratches I want money for the item I sent you extra on top of what I received  , the site is not responsible for trades or sales its like a do at your own risk ., if its a sale a percentage could go be deducted and go back into the site there for better helping the site out  with what ever is needed , of course all sales can go thru PayPal , is possible you could have a section where if you enter your zip code you can see who's selling or trading close by like on a map or google maps , a certain amounts of bad sales or trades can get you either banned from the sales or trade section or limited from the sales and trade section to like a certain amount of things to trade or sale or a time without being able to trade or sale , for a another category  a free section for the people that don't have anything to be able to trade or cant afford something , half of us always have something in our garage that we don't use anymore that might be helpful to some one else if there local they can pick it up if their not they can pay for shipping if they want the item depending what it is ,.

Holy run on sentence Batman! I have a still in the box Predator table for sale. Ok, its not really a Predator table, its a Predator figurine sitting at a table. Honestly its just an empty shoebox and I'm trying to scam people out of money. Only contact me if you are seriously interested. I will trade for a plane ticket to any country that will harbor a fugative.

Archived