[New VP10 Alert] VR ROOM The Munsters (PRO)(Original 2020) v1.06b.vpx

• Content Provider

VR ROOM The Munsters (Original 2020) v1.06b.vpx

This is a small update to Munsters to add Scorbit score tracking. I have also address the bug where you got your bonus multiple times by hitting the flipper buttons.
I have re-based this on the VR release rather than the original V1.05 I released previously.

Please note the README-Scorbit.txt file enclosed as you WILL need to move a couple files to the Pup locations (rather than reissuing a pup pack).

Enjoy

Stay tuned for Aerosmith - coming real soon and now Rush is a WIP.

Thanks

Daryl

allknowing2012
(PS. I lost access to allknowing2012 so now I am allknowing2013 🙂 )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Love the table, as a newbie, I can't imagine the amount of work involved.  Thanks again!

Newbie question as I have a script error at around line 8282 (in version 1.05, get the same error in 1.06) when I exit the table from Popper.  Script error says "Runtime error - Object required: 'Controller'".  My backglass continues to display the Munsters backglass/pupvideos.  I can clear it by running another table with pupvideos or just restart the computer.  Any ideas?  I've run the table with VPX 1.8 and 1.7.4; get the same error on both.

I'm running an ALP with the standard two monitors, i7 w/16Gb, 2060 video card.  I extracted the 'munsters_2screen.zip" in the mmunsters pupvideos folder. 

And full disclosure, I also went into the script at line 326 and changed "bpgcurrent" from 3 to 5 for I'm presuming 5 balls.  My backglass shows when I'm on balls 1-3, but doesn't show 4 or 5.