Baller Installer Test Display Layout Issue.

mikeyg885

Good day all.  I am new to Pinup popper.  I have been running only pinball FX3 on my 3 monitor cabinet for many years and came across VPW tables and they look amazing.  So I would like to get into this realm.  I ran threw all the videos and in running through the setup step 1 in test display layout I get "MONITOR #:0 has Windows Scaling not set to 100%.  Should correct!!"  I have confirmed that all monitors are set to 100% and at native resolution.  Not sure what to do at this point.

monitor 1  17" Dell monitor used as my full screen DMD native 1280 x 1024

monitor 2 43" Samsung TV as my playfield native 2560 x 1440

monitor 3 32" Samsung TV as my backglass native 1920 x 1080

FX3 works perfectly.  Not sure what to do moving fwd.  Thanks in advance for any assistance with this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, everything installed and setup perfectly from the above question I have successfully setup a few tables.  But now an issue popped up and I have spent much time on this and cant figure it out. 

My play field was working perfect the other day and now its super small and I cant seem to make it stay full screen.  The backglass and DMD work just fine but all the tables are acting the same way see pic attached. 

Anything I can check?  I have tested this on my test PC with 3 monitors and it work perfectly, but not on the cabinet. no real difference in the setups.

Im sure I am missing something right under my nose but I can see a problem. So close here.  Thanks for any help you can provide.

20230224_190135.jpg