[New VP10 Alert] Beavis And Butthead Pinball Stupidity - nFozzy physics, Fleep Sounds, LUT, DOF

chug

Beavis And Butthead Pinball Stupidity - nFozzy physics, Fleep Sounds, LUT, DOF

cHuGaLaeFoo proudly presents:

My 3rd VPX table and my 1st original table, dedicated to one of the dumbest duos of all time, Beavis and Butthead!

Table Features:

- Nfozzy physics, Fleep sounds, LUT selector, DOF implementation

- Over 300, yes THREE HUNDRED AUTHENTIC Beavis and Butthead callouts from various characters on the show!

- 6 selectable main missions, 1 optional boss multi-ball battle, including a never before seen original VP mission!

- Earn TP and offer it to the great Cornholio to get goodies from his Bunghole shop!

- Multiple music tracks, multiple ways to earn multi-ball, multiple ways to score!

Big thanks to aphophis, Wylte, Arelyel Krele, remdwaas for answering all  of my scripting questions.

Shoutout to friscopinball and everyone on discord who helped me with this table.

Special thanks to JPSalas. Without him this table would not exist.

I stripped my Chrono Trigger to the bones in order to create this original table, and it took me around half a year to make.

So if you enjoy this table, check out my other tables here on VPU.

Please leave a positive review, which will encourage me to make more!

Now go play! The Great Cornholio demands TP!

On 2/10/2023 at 7:26 PM, ds4081 said:

*Nevermind*  It was hiding behind the Table.   lol.... Thank you so much.  Can anyone help with getting the DMD to show up?  I have the table and db2s working fine.

How did you get the BG to work?