I'm posting this on behalf of two of my friends and I in hopes someone could explain why the " Batman 66" table causes this strange issue

First, I'd say we haven't had this issue with batman 66 before. It seems like it just started happening recently, possibly after a nvidia driver update?

The issue is I can run all my tables in popper with no issues. However, if any of us (my.friends) launch batman 66 it plays normally, but once you exit the table back to popper you can no longer launch any other pup pack tables, for example you'll launch GOTG and once the table launches the full dmd and backglass disappears. You exit GOTG and thats it you try and run a pinevent table Like Jaws bigger boat edition and you get no backglass and you get the dmdext displaying ontop of the full dmd. It does the same.for any other tables as well. 

Once you restart the pc again or if you run b2ssetup.exe real quick and then close it , you can then launch popper and all of the sudden everything works again. 

I have the pup pack set up correctly, choosing my 3 screen setup and then choosing the items in the script it tells you to change for the choice you have picked in the pup pack. 

Does anyone have any clue at all what can be going on. We couldn't find anything in the table script that would cause issues but it's only when we run batman 66, which is one of the best tables to play . 

If anyone has any ideas we really appreciate the help,

Thanks in advanced,

John T. 

Below are some photos of what happens after launching batman66 and then trying to launch another. 20230206_124336.thumb.jpg.99e50106cc3d66f1565b95f20b22dd9f.jpg20230206_123840.thumb.jpg.9e69edd49513fe7ab242627741c86089.jpg20230206_122129.thumb.jpg.dd56b5e44e9f010d2987a24355de86f0.jpg

If this happens, open your Taskmanager and look for left over PupPlayer Display or PinupPlayer. Batman is one of the PupPacks who do  not close the pupplayer sometimes. I run a script when tables are closed to shut down left over pupplayer instances.. If you stop these leftovers and shut them down in taskmanager, puppacks are showing again. If not, you will not be able to start a PupPack. I just guess that is is your problem, because I had the same here. This is a known problem and there are some solutions for frontends like PinballY, PinballX and Popper.

Edited by Retsamikit

2 hours ago, jtravapd said:

I Just read a whole thread on reddit with people having this same issue. After running the table, they only get black screens after that. Could there be something missing in the actual games script? 

Run Force Exclusive Fullscreen mode off for that game
Check here and see Pic.
https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=emulator_vpx#typical_emulator_setup_for_vp-10_vpx

VP 10.6 - 10-4-2020_setting 4K-TV.jpg

22 hours ago, outhere said:

Run Force Exclusive Fullscreen mode off for that game
Check here and see Pic.
https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=emulator_vpx#typical_emulator_setup_for_vp-10_vpx

VP 10.6 - 10-4-2020_setting 4K-TV.jpg

Hey outhere, just asking for my own knowledge but do you know why running  batman66 in non fullscreen mode effects the next table we run? Or is it just one of those weird things?

2 hours ago, jtravapd said:

Hey outhere, just asking for my own knowledge but do you know why running  batman66 in non fullscreen mode effects the next table we run? Or is it just one of those weird things?

I Do not know what causes this problem
The only puppack I have ever had a problem with was guardians of the Galaxy and when I ran it in non full screen everything worked fine