About the screens setup in Pinup Popper

bigdps

This one is driving me crazy. I have a RTX 3050 with 4 screens connected. I have them connected as per Pinup Popper. When I look at the screen properties on Windows, they are as follows.

Playfield is 1, Full DMD is 2, Backglass is 3, and Topper is 4.

When I go through the installer, it tells me everything is kosher and all is good. I can play Leprechaun and all is where it is supposed to be. Where it all goes haywire, is when I go through the config once Pp is fully installed. I would like to show you pictures but somehow, as I was typing this post, hell broke loose and my whole system crashed refusing to even post so I'm reinstalling everything including Windows.

So when all is reinstalled, I will come back with pictures.

Now when I look at PP, if I go at the quick position, nothing in these positions match the windows setting.  Reason I'm asking help is I want my Topper to work but if I can't tell it to stay on all the time, it won't show up at all and the only way it will, is by forcing it to do so. Does it make sense?

I've been at this now for almost a week and nothing is working for me.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

This is what I mean by crazy.  I have them in order 1234 perfectly but scrambled now on my fresh install of windows. So frustrating.

I will watch the video and see what I can come up with. I just finished reinstalling Win11 on my machine and will have to reinstall PP on it. I must've reinstalled PP at least 15 times in the past week. I have 3 Sainsmart knockoffs that I thought I could make DOF run but nope, nothing worked. I read, reread, rewatched Major Frenchy's, Nailbusters and oh so many videos , you'd think I've become a pro at it but nope, nothing is working for me. So I ripped everything out (in the process of ripping it out) and will install Ledwiz instead, when it comes. In the meantime, I'll ask my wife to hit the side of the pinball with a rubber mallet to pretend I have the haptic feedback running.

Thanks for the video Barry. I'll come back and let you know if I make progress.

image.png

I personally don't run official windows i use ghost specter absolutely no bloatware 

the problem i have sometimes is some of the monitors don't seem to be on when boot,

no backgless when i load table or dmd is on topper, all i have to do is restart from popper and all is straightened out, every time!