There's a lot of tables I would like to add fleep sounds and nfozzy physics if I knew how.

I know I will get a "learn to do it yourself" response if I asked others to do it but all the info I managed to gather (most vp sites like vpforum, Youtube) on the subject are old, incomplete and with broken links.

I've spent a month working on adding fleep sounds and nfozzy physics to Bally World Cup Soccer 94 but run into road blocks due to incomplete tutorials and broken links.

Is there a complete tutorial out their that I missed?!

On 1/24/2023 at 1:57 PM, GHOSTfaceKILLr74 said:

There's a lot of tables I would like to add fleep sounds and nfozzy physics if I knew how.

I know I will get a "learn to do it yourself" response if I asked others to do it but all the info I managed to gather (most vp sites like vpforum, Youtube) on the subject are old, incomplete and with broken links.

I've spent a month working on adding fleep sounds and nfozzy physics to Bally World Cup Soccer 94 but run into road blocks due to incomplete tutorials and broken links.

Is there a complete tutorial out their that I missed?!

what sites do you use for adding fleep sounds may I ask?

• Content Provider

Credit to @rothbauerw for the guide and @apophis for putting it into a PDF and pushing the E&R Table:

**NFozzy Physics Tutorials**

Read this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XM8YimXNz9UBTGKLoLmu72vC6lJ9rs7O/view?usp=drivesdk

Read comments (in the script) and study the examples in this table:

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/7787-vpin-workshop-example-resource-table/

Note, the example table is kept current, so defer to that if there is a difference between these references.

8 hours ago, Mikcab said:

if it can help you :

nFozzy Fleep_YouTubelinks.pdf 215.69 kB · 4 downloads    😉

I'm looking for a video tutorial on the Roth physics of  drop and stand-up targets. If anyone has the opportunity to make a video tutorial. 

Those youtube clips are great thanks. Those documents that he is using does anyone have those to spare?

• Content Provider
2 hours ago, robertms said:

I believe this particular tutorial was made by the great @rothbauerw published originally at VPinball before it got taken down.

Good catch, I clarified the credits