DOF software setup question

bubbak

I just installed one of Zebs TAO boards with 10 solenoids so far. I used the installation package from Zebs website. It took some time, but I was able to get the DOF config tester to work and pulse my solenoids on AFM. This test is using "GlobalConfig.xml" for settings. When I launch the same table in VPX, the contactors don't work. When I view the B2S settings, the plugin is there and active. When I view it, it is loading "GlobalConfig_B2s Server.xml". It doesn't have a table name or rom name. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be or did I screw something up? I also tried loading the DOF test table I found in one of the threads and I get the same results. Here is a pic of the message. Not really sure where else to look.

error.jpg

2 hours ago, bubbak said:

I just installed one of Zebs TAO boards with 10 solenoids so far. I used the installation package from Zebs website. It took some time, but I was able to get the DOF config tester to work and pulse my solenoids on AFM. This test is using "GlobalConfig.xml" for settings. When I launch the same table in VPX, the contactors don't work. When I view the B2S settings, the plugin is there and active. When I view it, it is loading "GlobalConfig_B2s Server.xml". It doesn't have a table name or rom name. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be or did I screw something up? I also tried loading the DOF test table I found in one of the threads and I get the same results. Here is a pic of the message. Not really sure where else to look.

Post DirectOutput.log

That worked for the one game I followed through the instructions on getting things set up. None of my other games are working. I noticed that the game I was setting up, AFM, created an .xml file in the config folder. I don't know or remember how I did that. So next question - how do I add games? I did select Rom Filtering at some point during the setup. There must be a list on which tables I have installed?