Godzilla limited edition 2.1 roms issue

I cannot locate how to find and install the roms for this table. I have placed the unzipped table file in d:virtual pinball/VPinMAME/roms? Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I used to know what I was doing with vpx tables but it has been a long time. Thanks for any help.

2 minutes ago, Gasol said:

I cannot locate how to find and install the roms for this table. I have placed the unzipped table file in d:virtual pinball/VPinMAME/roms? Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I used to know what I was doing with vpx tables but it has been a long time. Thanks for any help.

Thats the correct folder. Go to folder, right click the rom zip and go to properties- check Unblock.

Now go to vpinmame folder and run setup.exe. Click Test and the list of roms will pop up. Those that you actually have will have an x. Scroll don to your rom and highlight then click Check Roms and it will tell you if it is complete or not. If all good then click Start and the dmd should pop up showing you it's working

12 minutes ago, Cliffy said:

Thats the correct folder. Go to folder, right click the rom zip and go to properties- check Unblock.

Now go to vpinmame folder and run setup.exe. Click Test and the list of roms will pop up. Those that you actually have will have an x. Scroll don to your rom and highlight then click Check Roms and it will tell you if it is complete or not. If all good then click Start and the dmd should pop up showing you it's working

Cliffy I have done what you said but still missing roms. Are they included in the game table zip or do I need to download another file? Or rename the file? Thanks again. 

23 minutes ago, Gasol said:

The unzipped table file goes in the Tables Folder - Visual Pinball\Tables