todd_russell

toddrussell

How were you able to add Iron Maiden?  My QR won't scan...just makes a quick beep noise and stays on the camera.  I tried people's suggestions of adding new venue and trying again but no luck for me.  Would love to have both tables added.

• 4 months later...

The QR code screen was going away so fast for me the first time I tried adding the table, that it wouldn't scan correctly. Not sure if this is your problem, but maybe somebody else reading this fits.

The solution was to add the VPIN machine manually to "my venue" in the Scorbit app. If the machine is already listed, make sure it's the correct one and if not, you can delete it through the "tools" options in settings in Scorbit. There will be a confirmation screen you need to go through that makes it sound like the sky is falling, but all is well :)

Again, make sure you choose that exact table to add to your venue, btw.  I had an issue with GOTG that I chose the wrong machine to add and it wouldn't show up on the VPU leaderboards. I made a separate post about that a little bit ago here: https://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/8801-scores-not-showing-on-vpu-scorbit-i-learned-this/