Full Site Access?

Hey all. I signed up for gold membership here but recently was watching a stream from GCC. He said there was backglass access to VIP only. I didn’t know I was missing out lol. Why isn’t that listed? If is, I sure didn’t see it. What are the other perks of full site access and will my current membership go towards VIP? 

• Administrators

Yes, there are some creators that choose to limit specific creations.  The content is usually exclusive for a shortime before it's moved to the primary downloads.  It just depends on the persons that created it. 

Don't go in expecting much there. Upgrade because you want to support the site to keep things running.  

1 hour ago, Dazz said:

Yes, there are some creators that choose to limit specific creations.  The content is usually exclusive for a shortime before it's moved to the primary downloads.  It just depends on the persons that created it. 

Don't go in expecting much there. Upgrade because you want to support the site to keep things running.  

Yes. Supporting the site would be #1 of course. WS just curious as to other perks available. I appreciate the response :)