Playfield Issues within Popper

kevnniq

When I record a back glass within Popper, it plays on the playfield as a non moving picture. I checked the clips in my POPMedia folder and they are moving videos. Also, when I click on playfield MP4 within my media manager it shows a moving video. But when in popper it's just a picture. Why is this? I have also downloaded some mp4 loading screens for the playfield and they do the same thing. Just a still picture. The weird thing is... when I download a playfield video through media manager, some will play. But ALL movies I record are solid pictures..... HELP Please!!

I have a similar issue. I'm recording with obs (was using ShadowPlay but it was creating washed out videos). Regardless of whether I record manually through Popper or with auto record, once the recording starts the playfield becomes static. I suspect what is happening is the focus is transferring from the table to obs. It's a real bummer because I think the issue with ShadowPlay is an NVIDIA glitch which is ongoing. Somebody on another forum claimed that obs version 25 didn't have this problem. Unfortunately Windows 11 doesn't like obs 25. I tried 26, 27 and 28. All have the focus issue. They also have one other minor issue where the playfield recordings come out slightly brighter than the table itself. It's annoying, but if the focus issue could be fixed, I could probably live with that.