General PUP Question - Wrong One Showing

ahunteje

First off, I am sort of new to this so forgive my ignorance.  I have several PUPs that are working just fine.  However, sometimes I get some tables that call up the wrong PUP.  For instance, I have an Elvis PUP.  Works great on my Elvis table, but for some reason my Grease table pulls up the Elvis PUP when I play it.  I think it has to do with the rom or something, right?  How do I fix this?  Thanks for any guidance on this - google didn't really give me any results.

1 hour ago, ahunteje said:

First off, I am sort of new to this so forgive my ignorance.  I have several PUPs that are working just fine.  However, sometimes I get some tables that call up the wrong PUP.  For instance, I have an Elvis PUP.  Works great on my Elvis table, but for some reason my Grease table pulls up the Elvis PUP when I play it.  I think it has to do with the rom or something, right?  How do I fix this?  Thanks for any guidance on this - google didn't really give me any results.

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/5950-grease-puppack/

7 minutes ago, outhere said:

So I downloaded this, put it in the PUPVideos folder and the Elvis DMD and PUP show up again.  What could I be doing wrong?  This is in the table script: 

Const cGameName = "elvis" 'English

Is there something I can do to fix this?  I am 97.6% sure it's an id10T error on my part.

Grease.png