Pulp Fiction PUP Pack Issue

ahunteje

I am trying to get the Pulp Fiction PUP working.  Table plays fine, but the pack never opens up.  I found this in the comments for the pack:

topper display activated in pinup display settings? If you don't have a topper section (2 screen setup) you have to change the display for all the videos using "topper" in the pup pack settings into "backglass". As I wrote, in this case you schould delete your b2s backglass in your tables folder, activate the pinmame dmd (no backglass, no score display), and set the dmd screen in the pinup display settings to "off" because the Placeholder picture (mia) maybe will cover your freezy dmd if you don't do this. A different Rom name you use for your pf table could be a reason too. please check if the name of the rom you use is "kissc". If this is not the case, rename the kissc folder which contains the pup pack exactly like the name of your rom and copy it into the pup videos folder.

I have attached the pupeditor screen.  Can someone tell me what I should do where?  I am sure it's an id10t error on my part - I just can't figure it out.  Thanks for any help.

pupSettings.png

• Content Provider

@ahunteje

In the future, perhaps you could post these table specific questions, in that Tables specific Help section.

This helps others who may be having same problem, find the info they need.

By using these Help topics, you may find that someone has had same problem, and perhaps info on how to fix the problem has already been posted.

(Not the case for this particular item though.)

For future reference on how to locate the Help Topics..

On download page you will see a button called "Get Support". This is the Help topic. (As seen in pic.)

Capture.thumb.PNG.ce80c67907abeb0024d38228f1e443b9.PNG

On 12/8/2022 at 5:02 PM, xenonph said:

@ahunteje

In the future, perhaps you could post these table specific questions, in that Tables specific Help section.

This helps others who may be having same problem, find the info they need.

By using these Help topics, you may find that someone has had same problem, and perhaps info on how to fix the problem has already been posted.

(Not the case for this particular item though.)

For future reference on how to locate the Help Topics..

On download page you will see a button called "Get Support". This is the Help topic. (As seen in pic.)

Capture.thumb.PNG.ce80c67907abeb0024d38228f1e443b9.PNG

Yep, I saw I screwed up asking here.  I didn't see the sections for specific areas.  Sorry about that.  Can I delete posts at all?

• 11 months later...