PopperAutoRecord stopped showing tables

TontonChelou

Hey there,

I started a fresh install and everything worked well. I used the all in one installer and followed the instructions... seamless!

Until tonight.

I discovered in the media manager the very cool Batch Auto recording tool.

I recorded 2 tables and backglass to test it, and it worked.

I downloaded another table later, and tried again, but the List of games to record is empty regardless of what I do.

I noticed that when I launch it now, I have 0 in filter emulator by default.
I tried to select the tables with the option "Add to Batch Record", but still no luck.

I wonder if I didn't miss a SQL error sometime today, I seem to remember one, but I don't know if it was related to Auto Record.

I tried to restore my older databases, but only one from the day before yesterday seems to show a game in Autorecord. I'm sure it worked yesterday. I really don't know how SQL works :(

Note that if I try AutomatedQA, it finds my games.

The logs files in Recordings don't seem to show any errors.

Until then, I'd like to submit my problem to you. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I may have been really tired yesterday, sorry. I found out the reason (I hope!) for my problem who wasn't one: I had medias for all the tables, so they didn't show in Autorecord. As soon as I deleted the medias, the game showed. I guess, I didn't try, that it has to do with to filters on the right.

Sorry, I  could have find out before, but I hope my post will help other tired newbies.

Thanks again for your tools, they are outstanding.

Edited by TontonChelou
Resolved