Arcade1up stock plunger use on PC mod.

So need some help, I'm planning on getting a A1Up pinball instead of a Atgames legends pinball since it's cheaper than that, I want to go the PC route which I'll have to gut everything minus plunger, buttons and solenoids.

My problem is, is that when I get it, I won't be able to use the stock plunger, I plan on getting the KL25Z board (With KL Shield) from Arnoz's shop and I was hoping to grab a replacement plunger shooter that will work with it, but I can't find any and look like I'll have to keep using the stock plunger. Where can I get a potentiometer and 3D printed pieces? 

Thanks

• 3 months later...
On 12/2/2022 at 2:39 PM, namine said:

So need some help, I'm planning on getting a A1Up pinball instead of a Atgames legends pinball since it's cheaper than that, I want to go the PC route which I'll have to gut everything minus plunger, buttons and solenoids.

My problem is, is that when I get it, I won't be able to use the stock plunger, I plan on getting the KL25Z board (With KL Shield) from Arnoz's shop and I was hoping to grab a replacement plunger shooter that will work with it, but I can't find any and look like I'll have to keep using the stock plunger. Where can I get a potentiometer and 3D printed pieces? 

Thanks

Hello there!

Do you still need any help with this? I recently finished my insane/decked out 1up pinball after 1.5 years of work. I'm more than thrilled with how it turned out, it's probably overkill in some areas 😆 it looks very nice IMO too! It was my first time doing something like this, having only worked a lot with computers before. Boy have I learned a lot of useful information and some unusual information in my virtual pinball journey.. I love it though.

I used my stock plunger and ordered what I could find was the cheapest/compatible 3d printed piece with a potentiometer and the 3 wires soldered in already. Hooked it up to my KL25Z and it works great. No issues so far.

If you still are looking for one let me know and I'll post a link. Also if you have Any other questions about modding a 1up cab or various upgrades and toys I put in mine, I'll gladly help however I can. Happy pinballing 🫡

Zuxif