UltraDMD/FlexDMD Issues with VP 10.7.2

MrConductor

I uninstalled v 10.7 and did a full install of 10.7.2, this included pinmame 3.5 and flexdmd. For some reason, some of the machines that were UltraDMD (Diablo and America's Most Haunted come to mind) no longer display the scores/animations.  Is this a simple setting that I'm missing?

Believe it used to be a issue with FlexDMD. It could not display *.mp4, so at one point I converted them to *.wmv ... or was it maybe the other way around ? Well, all I remember is that I did convert the media files, and not long time after, the format was supported. So, to me it sound like you don't have the correct/latest version !? Such a conversion, of course meant, I needed to update the scripts as well, so, maybe your first and best solution would be to make sure that you have the latest version of FlexDMD.

2 minutes ago, MrConductor said:

Using the version that came with the full install, FlexDMD.dll 1.8.00, DmdDevice.dll 1.10.2.0 is what came with it.

got vpx 10.7.2, same flex and dmddevice as you have, its working, so it may have nothing to do with version numbers. Does your flex test table work?

Test table works fine, video mode, alphanumeric, scores show fine, just seems that it doesn't recognize UltraDMD, so nothing shows, not even a blank area for it.  Tried a few more tables, got the same results.  Only have one monitor, using it at 1920x1080 (windowed fullscreen).

6 minutes ago, MrConductor said:

Test table works fine, video mode, alphanumeric, scores show fine, just seems that it doesn't recognize UltraDMD, so nothing shows, not even a blank area for it.  Tried a few more tables, got the same results.  Only have one monitor, using it at 1920x1080 (windowed fullscreen).

Did you Run FlexDMDUI.exe  and make sure UltraDMD is registered