Hey all,

I'm having a very strange and annoying issue with my backglass. There are a few PuP Pack tables that when they launch, a backglass also launches that covers the PuP elements on the BG display. The really baffling thing is that the backglass in question not only doesn't relate at all to most of the tables, it literally doesn't seem to exist anywhere in my tables folder.

The backglass is Guardians of the Galaxy. The tables that it appears on are Guardians of the Galaxy, Stranger Things: Stranger Edition, and Pizza Time. There may be others, but I know for sure that it happens on these three. It doesn't matter if I run them in PuP Popper or directly from VPX. I have tried to find the backglass in question. When I went to the Windows Registry for B2S it is referred to as gotg_2020. I know this is an identifier and not actually a filename, but I have no GOTG backglasses at all in my tables folder. I did look in the Guardians table script and did notice a reference to gotg_2020 as a GameName for DOF so I'm not sure how that is related. When the tables load I can ALT-Tab and close the backglass but this is not good long term.

I'm on at least the latest official versions of everything (VPX, PuP, B2S Server)

Any thoughts?

13 minutes ago, JSpradlin said:

Hey all,

I'm having a very strange and annoying issue with my backglass. There are a few PuP Pack tables that when they launch, a backglass also launches that covers the PuP elements on the BG display. The really baffling thing is that the backglass in question not only doesn't relate at all to most of the tables, it literally doesn't seem to exist anywhere in my tables folder.

The backglass is Guardians of the Galaxy. The tables that it appears on are Guardians of the Galaxy, Stranger Things: Stranger Edition, and Pizza Time. There may be others, but I know for sure that it happens on these three. It doesn't matter if I run them in PuP Popper or directly from VPX. I have tried to find the backglass in question. When I went to the Windows Registry for B2S it is referred to as gotg_2020. I know this is an identifier and not actually a filename, but I have no GOTG backglasses at all in my tables folder. I did look in the Guardians table script and did notice a reference to gotg_2020 as a GameName for DOF so I'm not sure how that is related. When the tables load I can ALT-Tab and close the backglass but this is not good long term.

I'm on at least the latest official versions of everything (VPX, PuP, B2S Server)

Any thoughts?

Run a game with a backglass and make sure this is checked and also checked the tables folder for a backglass without a table  (.directb2s)

B2S New - Copy (2).jpg