New downloads home page?

1 hour ago, srprice3 said:

Can we go back to the old style page with all the newest releases by category?  This new page with only featured makes it really hard for me to see what's new.

Agreed, original format was better.  Can’t see what’s going on at the moment on a single page in terms of new releases, updates etc.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, ashleyb said:

Agreed, original format was better.  Can’t see what’s going on at the moment on a single page in terms of new releases, updates etc.

Actually, the Home page does show everything that's going on around the site at the moment and all on a single page... The HOME Page is a complete one stop shop for everything.  New releases, updates, conversations, and more.  It's a big page, but it does show EVERYTHING going on... Even stuff/news from other sites.

14 minutes ago, Dazz said:

Actually, the Home page does show everything that's going on around the site at the moment and all on a single page... The HOME Page is a complete one stop shop for everything.  New releases, updates, conversations, and more.  It's a big page, but it does show EVERYTHING going on... Even stuff/news from other sites.

I was more referring to the page, downloads home? Can’t remember now.  That had the latest tables, backglasses, dmd colourisations etc scrolling left to right.  That was always my goto page.  

But I’m going to keep my head down until your work is complete 😊

• Administrators
1 minute ago, ashleyb said:

I was more referring to the page, downloads home? Can’t remember now.  That had the latest tables, backglasses, dmd colourisations etc scrolling left to right.  That was always my goto page.  

But I’m going to keep my head down until your work is complete 😊

Anything related to the Downloads sections is currently being worked on... Including the Downloads Home page.