VPU webpage layout compressed?

I'm not sure if this was intentional but it seems the pages are nearly all compressed to the left of the screen. Pic attached of what I see in Chrome. It's been like this for a few days. I flushed the cache and even went to another computer that I've never loaded VPU on- same thing.  It looks like the 'frames' for lack of a better term are fixed to one small size. Hoping a fix getting back to the good ol' VPU is in the works :)

vpu-frames-compressed.jpg

dang man I dunno what the heck is making my browser do this. Everything in chrome is at defaults, zoom level 100%, font size medium.  On the other computer I think it was the same because its synced to my profile.  Thanks for all the rapid feedback guys. I'm happy to know its not a change to VPU, Dazz! I need to dig further into chrome here.  Tiki I have no idea where to find fluid width- help a brother out :)

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, Cliffy said:

dang man I dunno what the heck is making my browser do this. Everything in chrome is at defaults, zoom level 100%, font size medium.  On the other computer I think it was the same because its synced to my profile.  Thanks for all the rapid feedback guys. I'm happy to know its not a change to VPU, Dazz! I need to dig further into chrome here.  Tiki I have no idea where to find fluid width- help a brother out :)

From my tests Fluid/non-Fluid don't have much to do with it.  Zoom settings definitely do.  When I zoom to 150% then it moves the right column to the bottom.

Customizer is here.. several different settings.

customizer.jpg

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, Cliffy said:

I cant say if it was your action, dazz, or if it was me completely uninstalling chrome, reboot, reinstall but its working and looking perfect now- thanks to all for the tips and hints!

I'm sure it was the removal of the 3rd column that fixed it. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/21/2022 at 10:16 AM, Dazz said:

I'm sure it was the removal of the 3rd column that fixed it. 

Dazz did that 3rd column sneak back in? The past 2 days VPU has gone back to showing on half the frame again, just like in my first post :(

• Administrators
22 hours ago, Cliffy said:

Dazz did that 3rd column sneak back in? The past 2 days VPU has gone back to showing on half the frame again, just like in my first post :(

It's all being worked on still...

• Administrators
On 12/18/2022 at 10:00 AM, Cliffy said:

This should be fixed.

50 minutes ago, Dazz said:

This should be fixed.

Yes sir fixed now and found fluid width on by default, turned off and all back to "normal" :) Thanks!

EDIT- I spoke too soon. As soon as I disable Fluid Width the pages went to full page ONCE. Clicking another area and its back to showing everything on the left half only. Went back to customizer to re-enable fluid width but it is no longer there!

Forums pages are full width. Clicking on a file link however is where the page shrinks to the left

Edited by Cliffy
update