[New PuP-Pack Alert]PUP PACK - Six Million Dollar Man

• Content Provider

PUP PACK - Six Million Dollar Man

Hello,

Small creation a PUP-PACK of the magnificent painting "Six Million Dollar Man"

included:

The PUP-PACK

PuP Pack Options ( DMD  and Topper on BG,  DMD  on BG Topper separated, BG Topper separated, Topper on BG without  DMD ,  DMD  on BG without topper)

The VPX table and Music

The Six Million Dollar Man is an American science fiction and action television series, running from 1973 to 1978, about a former astronaut, USAF Colonel Steve Austin, portrayed by Lee Majors. After a NASA test flight accident, Austin is rebuilt with superhuman strength, speed and vision due to bionic implants and is employed as a secret agent by a fictional U.S. government office titled OSI.[n 1] The series was based on Martin Caidin's 1972 novel Cyborg, which was the working title of the series during pre-production.[2]
Following three television films intended as pilots, which all aired in 1973, The Six Million Dollar Man television series aired on the ABC network as a regular episodic series for five seasons from 1974 to 1978. Steve Austin became a pop culture icon of the 1970s.

I would like to thank the creators below because this would not have been possible without them

Balutito

allknowing2012

32assassin

Arngrim

BurtMacklin (for the puppy pack idea) 

congratulations again gentlemen

For your information, I have other creations in progress

If you want to modify the PUP-PACK you have my authorization 

No need to ask me But be careful only on the PUP-PACK For the VPX table, you have to ask the creators

If you want to mute the sound of the table, you must go to the script of the table.

Do as below

782558838_Capturedcran2022-11-20182153.jpg.1a32cbcbcd4f10dd619132735ddf90f9.jpg

• 6 months later...

G'Day wondering if someone can help. 

I have the Pup Pack working but it only shows the intro Video and only changes for a lost ball tigger. No other triggers activate. 

I also don't have the score showing unless I use the Backglass file. 

Sorry a little new to the hobby and not sure what is wrong.