help needed: DOF not working with ledwiz

Gibson

Hi,  I have a real nagging problem getting DOF /VPX to work with a ledwiz. Spend several days, re-installs of windows, VPX and DOF and everything. Still not working.

Everything installed, B2S server works and DOF plugin activated and working. Connected a Ledwiz clone. (Recognized ok by windows and DOF)  Outputs connected to plain LED's to check if they are ON or OFF Work fine with Simpleledtest application (app to tes tledwizz and set output ports on or off). I can control all the outputs just fine. But whatever I try, it's not working in VPX and DOF. I can´t get the ledwiz to output any signal using VPX and DOF.

Using the DOF configtool I set the flippers and slingshots to output ports of the ledwiz. Saved the configfile in the proper DirectOutput folder.  But no signal from the ledwiz when starting VPX and flippering.  I expect to see short led pulses. Double checked with oscilloscope.

When I check the DirectOutput log file everything seems to work. ledwiz clone detected and initialized. When I disconnect the ledwiz and use the flipper I see in the logfile that it tried to send usb packets to Ledwiz nr4 (the default ledwiz clone) and failed. Allright. Because I disconnected the ledwiz. USB communication seems to work.

I checked by setting all the ledwiz outputs to ON using simpleledtest app. Leds are on. Starting VPX and launching the ball. Still ok. But the moment I push for instance the left flipper button all leds go OFF. Switching to simpleledtest I can set all led's to ON again. But the moment I flipper ( or any other event like a bumper hits or slingshot) all led's immediately go OFF again. Not just the output defined in the DOF to left flipper configtool but all 32 outputs. It is as if I have defined for each output port in the configtool that if an event happens, switch all output ports to off. Really crazy. Like some kind of quiet nightmodus is activated. 

Checked the logfile many times. All initialised and running. INI file loading ok. Tried different config settings and complete re-installation of VPX and DOF. Nothing. New windows installation. Nothing. 

So it seems to me the Ledwiz is detected and communicating with DOF. But for some reason the DOF actions simply deactivate all outputs of the Ledwizz.  It is as if  I have tried everything the last couple of days and an at a loss and out of ideas. Maybe I am just missing something. Any help greatly appreciated!