B2s not showing

Sgc

I have a single monitor table plays fine and DmD shows in top left corner but I cannot get the backglass to show it's hidden behind the table, is there a  setting to get it on top please.

I have everything configured in the Bs2 server  Dmd left and bavkglass right side.

Thanks

22 hours ago, Sgc said:

I have everything configured in the Bs2 server  Dmd left and bavkglass right side.

everything configured but what exactly? you should have at least b2sserver version 1.3.1.1 or newest 1.4xx, form to top checked and always in exe mode

Easiest way to get things in place for a desktop user with only one monitor. Make VP itself start not in exclusive mode, like mentioned. Then change video options to windowed and quite small. Now, you should be able to at least see where it is located and be able to adjust the screenres.txt to your liking.

Believe there is also a tool to help you with such things, Hauntfreaks has linked to it in many of his db2s full dmd releases. Haven't tried it myself, since my settings are like I want already.