[New VP10 Hybrid Alert] It Pinball Madness

• Content Provider

It Pinball Madness

338555891_ITPinballMadnessFlyer.thumb.png.b6a96319a8a97c48738627e663a684fe.png

For VR users please use VPX 10.7.2 and VPVR 281. otherwise, you may experience dropping of textures and not a good experience at all.

IT Pinball Madness

-Jp Salas and I, took the bones and layout of Oktoberfest, to bring you this phenom of a game.

-Please read the rules of the game carefully before asking questions. 

-Pennywise screams out multiball lock is lit. and NOT just Multiball. so it's not a glitch

-Orbit shots don't count as a lock. same as ramp shots doesn't count as an orbit. you must raise the left ramp to be able to make a full successful orbit. 

-add-a-ball can be rewarded at any time, but only collected during a multiball.

-the 4 colored lights on the left-hand side of the left ramp, indicate what multiball will start when you successfully lock ball 3.

-for many more useful tips please read the game rules or watch the video tutorial included. or hold both Magna saves in VR to pop up the instructions.

Please head over to VPForum to leave a big thank you to JP Salas for allowing us to have our own version with fleep and nfozzy and VR released 

side by side with his release. Let him know you care. and leave him some love. Cause there will be 2 versions of this table. ours with all the bells and whitles,

the Limited Edition if you will, and His,without VR and JP physics, for the Premium edition. best for lower-end pcs. 

Finally, I Would like each and everyone to take a few minutes and check out the credits flyer to see how many people were involved. 

And read the warm Thank you letter I Wrote to all of them also included in the pack.

LoveLetter.thumb.png.e89518094f9b972b4d4c36dda4fa0ce6.png

Happy Halloween!

Hello,

using a real DMD I put Const FlexDMDHighQuality = False,  but It still one error:

Starting script

Runtime error
-------------
Line: 4299
Un composant ActiveX ne peut pas créer un objet: 'FlexDMD.FlexDMD'

Runtime error
-------------
Line: 757
Objet requis: 'FlexDMD'

Any help please!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2022 at 9:06 AM, makmak said:

on my cab, too, auto plunger does not work - had this before and just had to adjust y-position  but dont know how much on this one... this must be a "common" problem but there is no general solution I guess?

I wish someone would answer this... :(

• 3 weeks later...

Table looks great, but i cant get the Scoring DMD visible, only the backglass is showing, and no it is not in the backgrpund of the backglass.

I found it, it is and stays hadden underneath the playfield, question now, how to move it since its hadden?

Edited by KOP
Update

• Content Provider
3 minutes ago, KOP said:

Table looks great, but i cant get the Scoring DMD visible, only the backglass is showing, and no it is not in the backgrpund of the backglass.

Maybe a FlexDMD or DMDext setup issue?  Does your DMD work in other JPSalas originals?

11 hours ago, Wylte said:

Maybe a FlexDMD or DMDext setup issue?  Does your DMD work in other JPSalas originals?

This is my first JPSalas, on all my other tables no problems, just drag en drop them on the right location, but now the dmd seems to be underneath the playfield so I can not drag it, maybe there is a way to bring it to foreground?

2 hours ago, KOP said:

This is my first JPSalas, on all my other tables no problems, just drag en drop them on the right location, but now the dmd seems to be underneath the playfield so I can not drag it, maybe there is a way to bring it to foreground?

Make sure you are not running full screen exclusive, Then alt/tab then drag the DMD

I tried all that, only when I maximize the DMD through taskmanager it becomes (very large) visible, but I can not move it or resize it,I tried all possible settings in the backglass settings but no result yet 😪

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2023 at 6:53 AM, rollertcjon said:

does anyone know which folder I put the animated topper in? I can only get the static pic to work? cheers

Go to popper front end menu and in media manager drop it in the topper slot for the game. Click on the file and hit preview and make sure its playing. Is your vlc working correctly? Go back to game manager and make sure you have topper and fulldmd on if you want this visible during game play. Hope this works for you. 

r/

Mike