DOF response problems with only 2 VPX, need help!

VP_Cooks

• Content Provider

Hello, tnx in advance for reading and hopefully help me.

first of all, the DOF configs i mention are for my VPX MODS , but the "donnor" tables already has DOF configured, then Outhere copied and renamed in DOF Config tool, after he added some more light and shakers, because i said him that i only had 2 flashers and the coils working, he added, but i dont noticed any change, and that happens only with those tables  ( Buffy the vampire slayer, and a new one which i dont released yet) ... so, he asked me to check if the public and the personal config had the same info, i checked, and all ok, word by word...

my DOF toys are simpel, only the coils, shaker, and 5 strobe flashers (normal typicall flashers, not the adressable leds etc)

im crazy with that because i would love to have my MODS fully working, at least a couple more or lights or skaker , but dont works... checked the "donnor tables" (both from JP Salas , serious sam 1 and 2) and the same problem... also dont works.

any idea? or maybe some help chacking it ? im asking because DOF is a mistery to me, i dont know nothing about how to change or even understand it.

or maybe someone could try in theis DOF system to see if it works?