Jurrasic Park: Lost World (wip)

• 1 month later...

Here is release 1.0    Still have work to do in the Wizard mode San Diego.  Testing is a pain having to trigger all the modes to get there and see if its working.  One other mode needs attention as well, where Momma is Angry. 

As always, this is for free play and no credit dot.  If the colors are terrible on any scenes or you find some bugs, just message or email me.

My coloring is just basic.  I am still too dumb to figure out layered color mask mode.  Even with the kind help of other color gurus, its still not clicking for me.   Everything is colored with replace and standard color mask.    Rename the files in the zip folder to pin2dmd.pal and .rsq. 

Still better than orange...

LW release 1.0.zip Vpin.zip

• 1 month later...

Here is some updates to the coloring.  I am still working on it all the time.  Made a bunch of dumps this morning to capture the super skill shot and multiplayer scores and coin play. 

I am still working on LCM.  I know exactly how to do it, color wise and what should layer over top of other scenes.  Its just how to merge it into one colored scene that is my hang up.

LW release 1.1.zip

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ashram56 said:

Hi there,

We're having some color palette detection issue, can you export to PAC for Real Pin in order to see if this would solve it ? Did you test it in a real pin ?

Regards

Hi.  The coloring is done by using a real pin only.   

It is working well on my real pin.  Except for the super skill shot.    If you are talking about color drops during the LAB mode (momma is angry).  I need to clean that whole animation up.  

I have put this project on hold until I can learn LCM.   I don’t understand how make all the scenes colored into one scene that detects each part colored.  

We're still having issues, and are unsure where this is coming from. We know the SD card is OK, since we performed the update from there (version 4.50 installed) 

Attached a picture of the color arrangement of the panel. To note that two square seem to be reversed though compared to the reference on pin2dmd side,  but this is the closest we can get. 

Also attached are various pictures of some sequence where color seems odd to us

Thanks for the help

received_1327817098080458.jpeg

received_6038221186297639.jpeg

received_589605903164759.jpeg

received_631114318840725.jpeg

• Content Provider
17 hours ago, Ashram56 said:

We're still having issues, and are unsure where this is coming from. We know the SD card is OK, since we performed the update from there (version 4.50 installed) 

Attached a picture of the color arrangement of the panel. To note that two square seem to be reversed though compared to the reference on pin2dmd side,  but this is the closest we can get. 

Also attached are various pictures of some sequence where color seems odd to us

Thanks for the help

received_1327817098080458.jpeg

received_6038221186297639.jpeg

received_589605903164759.jpeg

received_631114318840725.jpeg

Colour file doesn't look to be loaded at all, nothing to do with RGB sequence it seems as that looks correct.

Check the Pin2DMD is activated.

Check the file names and make sure they are pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.fsq - the names of the files in the folder won't work.

Make sure you are using the real pin only files.

Make sure your SD card is under 64Gb and formatted to FAT32.

Do a reset of the Pin2DMD and make sure to save.

Format the SD card and copy over again.

Send a screenshot of the files on the SD card as well as the format if all else fails.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2023 at 3:21 PM, Terranigma said:

Colour file doesn't look to be loaded at all, nothing to do with RGB sequence it seems as that looks correct.

Check the Pin2DMD is activated.

Check the file names and make sure they are pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.fsq - the names of the files in the folder won't work.

Make sure you are using the real pin only files.

Make sure your SD card is under 64Gb and formatted to FAT32.

Do a reset of the Pin2DMD and make sure to save.

Format the SD card and copy over again.

Send a screenshot of the files on the SD card as well as the format if all else fails.

In this instance I was helping a friend, who had told me the PIN2DMD was activated.

It was not. He confused it with another unit because of ONE character difference in the serial. Since then we activated it and "voilà" it works

Bottom line: always RTFM, and perform basic checks first...

Cheers