Que hago mal?

emiliotron

Hola, necesito ayuda, tengo instalada la ultima versión de freezy y quiero poner la de lucky para la colorización PAC.

He bajado desde el enlace https://github.com/lucky01/PIN2DMD/tree/master/integration/pinmame  los archivos dmddevice.zip y pin2color.zip

Del archivo dmddevice.zip el contenido de la carpeta x86 la he copiado sobrescribiendo los archivos dmddevice.dll y liksub.dll  en la carpetas vpinmame/pin2dmd y vpinmame/pin2dmd/32bit  y en la carpeta vpinmame

La  carpeta  pin2color.zip no se dónde descomprimirla.

El achivo dmddevice.ini lo renombro como dmdext.ini pongo la opción pin2dmd a native.

Aejecutar una tabla con archivo pac no sale nada en el dmd sy lo pong a native tampoco, ni siquiera mlos archivos pal y vni.

Si vuelvo a renombrar dmdext.ini a dmddevice.ini ya me salen los archivos pal y vni pero no los pac.

Ayuda por favor

Hello, sorry for my English, it's geogle translation. Following your instructions I have downloaded the zip file that you mention and I have decompressed the content in the vpinmame installation folder, overwriting the files dmddevice.ini, dmddevice.dll, DmdDevice.log.config, the file pin2color.dll and libusbk.dll no it has been necessary to overwrite them. when I run a table with pac colorization the dmd doesn't show it, it only shows the one from the rom, if I put it in the dmddevice.ini file [pin2dmd] enabled= native, the dmd does not show anything, I have to put true. I am attaching the dmddevice.ini file that I use so you can see if it is ok. Thank you and regards

DmdDevice.ini

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, emiliotron said:

the file pin2color.dll and libusbk.dll no it has been necessary to overwrite them.

You also need to overwrite the pin2color.dll with the version from the zip from today

1 hour ago, emiliotron said:

if I put it in the dmddevice.ini file [pin2dmd] enabled= native, the dmd does not show anything,

Which USB driver do you use ? Please make sure you use winusb using the zadig usb tool from my github.