7" & 8" Apron monitors available

After taking so much input, advice and help from the community, I wanted to do my part and try to help others by offering some hardware that I recently picked up at my cost to help take your cab to the next level.

I own a car stereo shop (www.adcmobile.com) and have come into a bunch of NEW  7" (12) and 8" (18) monitors that were for use in Rosen headrest and overhead DVD players that can be repurposed for use as apron monitors (or display anything that uses HDMI out) as shown in the attached photos.

Monitors will ship with boards that have an HDMI input and are powered by 5 VDC. Native res on the 7" monitors I believe is 800x600 and on the 8" it's 800x480, so not the highest res you can get,  but on the cab I am building I am using the 8" running at 1366x768 and they look great. I built mine into a panel that fits where the apron is and I will run the view in VPX to eliminate the apron in most, if not all tables to allow the displays to show instructions, flyers, PUP Pack video etc.

Images show the 7" displaying Amazon Fire Stick video & the 8" monitors displaying  Chromecast and PC output (AC/DC "Free Play" image). 

7" monitors with HDMI boards are $65 ea. and 8" monitors with HDMI boards are $85 ea. (plus shipping).

If interested, you can contact me through the  forum or send an email to "wottenad_at_gmail_dot_com" or call me at two-five-three-two-nine-seven-four-five-seven-zero.

7inch_monitors.jpg

8inch_monitors.jpg

8inch_monitors_boards.jpg

7inch_monitors_display.jpg

8inch_monitors_display.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

20221010_134134.thumb.jpg.874b221cabace8a55569e314a5f458c5.jpgI have a similar apron setup but one of my 7" apron monitors is not working so I might order one from you.

One struggle I have with this setup is if adjust the playfield to eliminate the aprons on the playfield to use the apron monitors you loose the plunger graphics. 

Do you have any 7" monitors left and what model # are they?

Edited by Richie
Picture